International artists are required to submit a W-8BEN form to be considered exempt from United States tax reporting requirements. Below, please find tips for submitting the form.
- Complete the Payoneer W Form, either by following a link in the Tax Form email received from Payoneer or by logging into Payoneer "My Account" and navigating to "Activity", then "Tax Form".
- Open the Payoneer tax form wizard and select "Form W-8BEN" for an individual or "W8BEN-E" for an entity.
- Open the W-8 BEN form and simply click "Got it" for the 8233 form—there's no need to fill this out.
- Enter your "Full Name", "Date of Birth", the Address fields (this is the address of your residency), and"Country of Citizenship". Optional fields include"Taxpayer Identification Number" and "Foreign Taxpayer ID".
- Select the "Country of tax residence". The remaining fields are optional.
- Click "Next" and then"Submit".
If you are having issues submitting the form here are additional tips:
- Try submitting with a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox.
- Do not use auto-fill for your address. Instead, type in your information.
- Be sure not to use any special characters other than letters or numbers (e.g. do not use commas, periods, dashes, or similar in the address field.)