Last updated on September 24, 2018
Thanks for stopping by to read the projected Current Estimated Challenge Calendar for the next two months! Please note that this schedule is subject to change. We will update this page every Friday.
- We expect winners announcements for Art and Partner Challenges to take longer than
- other Challenges.
- Minted Now Challenges will not be included on this calendar.
- File requests are typically sent within a few business days of winners announcements. Files are typically due back to Minted within 2-4 weeks after the file request.
Minted Community Facebook Group Update (as of August 24th)
Update on our Facebook account: Facebook has asked that we convert our Minted Artist profile into a page. You can find our new Minted Artist Relations page here: https://www.facebook.com/mintedartistrelations/. No action is required from you but you’re welcome to ‘like’ this page. All of our communication and discussions will be kept within this private Minted Community Facebook group, not our public page.
As a part of this transition, we have converted this ‘secret’ group into a ‘closed’ group. If you received a notification about this than you can disregard. Converting it to a closed group will allow non-members to search, find, and request to join, however current group member names and any group content will not be visible to users until we vet and accept their request to join the Minted Community group.
As you all know, the Minted Community Facebook group is a private group and a place for artists to build relationships, share information with one another, ask each other questions, share feedback to Minted, connect with the Minted team. If you would like someone from the Minted Artist Relations team to weigh in, simply tag the @Minted Artist Relations page. In the next week, we will be deactivating our old ‘Minted Artists’ profile — so it’s important that you tag ‘Minted Artist Relations’ going forward.
Important Update to Postage Stamp Regulations
The United States Postal Service has recently provided additional info on new Postage Stamp regulations. Please refer to the chart below if you are submitting a holiday stamp and are unsure if your design will fit these specifications. For designs that have already been submitted, our team will be reviewing and making adjustments internally if necessary. We will notify artists of any revisions prior to launch. For more information, see our Stamp Guidelines FAQ page.
Holiday File Request Status
* All requests from the Specialty Holiday challenge have been sent except for designs for our Easter, Lunar New Year, and Eid assortments.
* Please note that there is a possibility some designs could be selected as 'late picks' for challenges that are marked as complete.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: Minted has transitioned to a new payment platform, Payoneer. All artists who receive payment from Minted must register for Payoneer by October 31, 2018. Starting on November 1, all payments will be processed through Payoneer and we will hold all future payments and tax reporting forms for artists who have not completed registration by the deadline. Please see here for more information on Payoneer.
- We have transitioned to our new commission payment schedule. We will continue to pay artists on a monthly basis, approximately 45 days after month in which the sales were made. Please note that sales made through some wholesale and retail partners will continue to be paid on a quarterly basis. Our new commission payment schedule and details on specific partners be viewed here.
- The latest round of prize payments was sent on September 20, 2018, for all files received before that date (with the exception of some Holiday prize payments, which will be sent after all winners for those challenges are announced). Prize payments are sent every two weeks, at the end of the week.
File Request Updates
- File requests have been sent for the Let's Toast! New Year's Photo Card Challenge, and files are due on Tuesday, 9/18.
This is an estimate. Late or incomplete files, the need to acquire new font licenses, licensed graphics we'd have to look into, and technical difficulties with customization can cause delays in launch. We'll continue to update this section to reflect any changes in our launch timelines.
- Holiday designs are starting to launch! Please note that you may see some irregularities on the product pages as designs are first launched. Please let us know if you see any display issues that do are not resolved after three days from when your design launched.
Known Bug: If you upload a new version of your design during self-launch, the image doesn't always update right away on the Product Details Page. If it still has not updated after 24 hours, reach out to Files@minted.com and we will investigate.
- Some artists have experienced issues with the sales report links in their sales emails. If your link does not work, it is because you are not logged into your Minted account. Log in, then try again and it should work!