Last updated 10/18/2017
This is an estimate. We aim to launch all assortments in the span of a few days. However, late or incomplete files, the need to acquire new font licenses, licensed graphics we'd have to look into, and technical difficulties with customization in CU3 can cause delays in launch. If there is a specific design that has not launched yet please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All-in-One Wedding Invitations have been launched!
- Belly Bands are being launched!
- Holiday Photo Cards are being launched!
- Religious Photo Cards are being launched!
- Corporate and Non-Photo Cards are being launched!
- New Year's Cards are being launched!
The With This Ring Wedding Invitation Challenge is open for submissions! The submission deadline is at 10am PT on 10/31.
The Make a Statement Large Format Art Challenge has opened for submissions! The submission deadline is at 10am PT on 12/1.
The Moments that Matter Milestones Challenge has closed, and we're tallying up the votes!
The Can’t Help Falling in Love Save the Date Challenge has closed, and we're tallying up the votes!
The Fabric Frenzy Challenge has closed, and we're tallying up the votes!
The Young at Art Minted x Pottery Barn Kids x PBteen Art Challenge has closed, and we're tallying up the votes!
- The latest round of prize payments has been sent!
- Q3 commission payments will be sent out on the week of 11/30.
Known Bug: If you upload a new version of your design during self-launch, the image doesn't always update right away on the Product Details Page. If it still has not updated after 24 hours, reach out to Files@minted.com and we will investigate.
- Some artists have experienced issues with the Sales Report links in their Sales Emails. If your link does not work, it is because you are not logged into your Minted account. Log in, then try again and it should work!
It’s come to our attention that the square, square with rounded corners, and scalloped circle shape templates included in the submission kit for the Wedding Invitation Challenge are a slightly smaller size than we intended for this challenge. We have updated the templates in the kit, and if you have already created a submission in one of these formats it may be worth downloading these new templates and ensuring that the resolution is sufficient when scaled up to the new template size. We apologize for the inconvenience, and please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions around this.
Upcoming Calls and Events