Last updated on May 18, 2018
Thanks for stopping by to read the projected Current Estimated Challenge Calendar for the next two months. Please note that this schedule is subject to change. Moving forward, we will update this page every Thursday.
*We’ve finalized the list of potential Make a Statement Large Format Art Challenge winners and are verifying that we’re able to produce these pieces at the appropriate scale. All artists whose submissions are being considered have been contacted.
- We expect winner announcements for Art and Partner Challenges to take longer than other Challenges.
- File requests are typically sent within a few business days of winners announcements. Files are typically due back to Minted within 2-4 weeks after the file request.
- Minted Now Challenges will not be included on this calendar.
File Request Updates
- Two rounds of early file review emails for the Make a Statement Large Format Art Challenge have been sent. All potential winners have received file request emails.
- File requests have been sent for a small batch of All-In-One designs. We may request files for additional designs at a later date. Files were due on May 8, 2018.
- File requests for the Festive Fabric and Wrap Challenge have been sent. Files were due on May 1, 2018.
This is an estimate. Late or incomplete files, the need to acquire new font licenses, licensed graphics we'd have to look into, and technical difficulties with customization can cause delays in launch. We'll continue to update this section to reflect any changes in our launch timelines.
- Designs from the Fabric Frenzy Challenge have launched!
- Birth Announcements have been launched!
- The majority of Letterpress Invitations have launched, and we plan to have the full assortment launched by the end of May, pending any technical issues.
- The latest round of prize payments was sent on April 19, 2018, for all files received before that date. Prize payments are sent every two weeks, at the end of the week.
- Q1 2018 payments will be sent during the week of May 31, 2018. Please find our full commission payment schedule here.
Known Bug: If you upload a new version of your design during self-launch, the image doesn't always update right away on the Product Details Page. If it still has not updated after 24 hours, reach out to Files@minted.com and we will investigate.
- Some artists have experienced issues with the sales report links in their sales emails. If your link does not work, it is because you are not logged into your Minted account. Log in, then try again and it should work!
Minted will be in New York for the National Stationery Show and ICFF from May 20-23, 2018. We’d love to see you there! If you’re interested in attending Minted events at NSS, please fill out this RSVP form to let us know. We’ll follow up with more information on the specific locations and times of each event once details have been finalized.