Last updated on August 7, 2018
Thanks for stopping by to read the projected Current Estimated Challenge Calendar for the next two months! Please note that this schedule is subject to change. We will update this page every Friday.
- We expect winners announcements for Art and Partner Challenges to take longer than
- other Challenges.
- Minted Now Challenges will not be included on this calendar.
- File requests are typically sent within a few business days of winners announcements. Files are typically due back to Minted within 2-4 weeks after the file request.
- We have shifted our focus to prioritize the new Holiday assortment to make sure that the collection launches on time. Thank you for your patience.
Minted Community Facebook Group Update (as of August 4th):
We are currently experiencing technical issues affecting the Minted Community Facebook Group. Rather than tagging us, please email email@example.com with any questions.
Holiday File Request Status
- We are transitioning to our new payment schedule starting in July. Commission payments from sales during April and May will be sent on the week of July 17, 2018, after which we will continue to pay artists on a monthly basis, approximately 45 days after month in which the sales were made. Please note that sales made through some wholesale and retail partners will continue to be paid on a quarterly basis. Our new commission payment schedule and details on specific partners be viewed here.
- The latest round of prize payments was sent on July 12, 2018, for all files received before that date. Prize payments are sent every two weeks, at the end of the week.
File Request Updates
- File requests for the It Takes a Village Baby Shower Invitation Challenge have been sent, and files were due on July 17, 2018.
This is an estimate. Late or incomplete files, the need to acquire new font licenses, licensed graphics we'd have to look into, and technical difficulties with customization can cause delays in launch. We'll continue to update this section to reflect any changes in our launch timelines.
- Foil-pressed All-in-One Wedding Invitations are being launched!
- Baby Shower designs are being launched!
Known Bug: If you upload a new version of your design during self-launch, the image doesn't always update right away on the Product Details Page. If it still has not updated after 24 hours, reach out to Files@minted.com and we will investigate.
- Some artists have experienced issues with the sales report links in their sales emails. If your link does not work, it is because you are not logged into your Minted account. Log in, then try again and it should work!