Last updated on January 11, 2019
*NOTE: Some artists have recently found emails from our team in their spam folders. Please check your spam and/or promotions folder to see if any emails from us have ended up there.
Thanks for stopping by to read the projected Current Estimated Challenge Calendar for the next two months! Please note that this schedule is subject to change. We will update this page every Friday.
- We expect winners announcements for Art and Partner Challenges to take longer than
- other Challenges.
- Minted Now Challenges will not be included on this calendar.
- File requests are typically sent within a few business days of winners announcements. Files are typically due back to Minted within 2-4 weeks after the file request.
File Request Updates
- We will be sending a number of additional file requests for Greeting Cards to be shown at NSS next week.
- File requests for Save the Dates have been sent! The deadline was on November 27.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: Minted has transitioned to a new payment platform, Payoneer. All artists who receive payment from Minted must register for Payoneer. As of November 1, all payments are being processed through Payoneer and we are holding all future payments for artists who have not completed registration by the deadline. Please see here for more information on Payoneer.
- Commission Payments: We will continue to pay artists on a monthly basis, approximately 45 days after month in which the sales were made. Please note that sales made through some wholesale and retail partners will continue to be paid on a quarterly basis. Our new commission payment schedule and details on specific partners be viewed here.
- Prize Payments: The latest round of prize payments was sent on December 18, 2018, for all files received before that date. Prize payments are sent every two weeks, at the end of the week.
This is an estimate. Late or incomplete files, the need to acquire new font licenses, licensed graphics we'd have to look into, and technical difficulties with customization can cause delays in launch of specific designs. We'll continue to update this section to reflect any changes in our launch timelines.
- Holiday Vellum has been launched!
- Holiday All-in-Ones have launched!
- GENERAL UPDATE: There are currently a number of issues affecting the self-launch tool, which are preventing designs from launching successfully. We've detailed some of the known and solvable issues below, but there have been other issues surfacing which we're unfortunately not able to fix at this time as we need to focus on site issues and stability during the Holiday season. You are welcome to continue self-launching your work, but please note that there may be issues which will require long-term investigations to fix. We really appreciate your patience.
- If your design uses a non-Minted font (or slightly different version of a Minted font), you will likely receive an "Unknown Error" when uploading your files. If this occurs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help push your project through.
- Some artists have been experiencing issues around project dimensions (i.e. if you create a portrait orientation card, the upload area may prompt you to submit a landscape orientation template instead). If you do not see this update to the correct dimension within 48 hours, please email files@minted.
- If you upload a new version of your design during self-launch, the image doesn't always update right away on the Product Details Page. If it still has not updated after 24 hours, reach out to email@example.com and we will investigate.
- Some artists have experienced issues with the sales report links in their sales emails. If your link does not work, it is because you are not logged into your Minted account. Log in, then try again and it should work!