Before submitting to a Minted Challenge, please review the policies below.
- Multiple accounts: All artists should submit their individual work through a single Minted account. For partnership accounts, review our published policy and fill out this form. The submission limit will apply to all of an artist’s submissions across multiple accounts
- Placeholders: During the Critique Period, you may edit and refine your submission; however, don’t upload completely new designs to replace ‘placeholder’ submissions or your entry will be disqualified.
- Flagged designs: All submissions to Minted Challenges must be your own original work. We ask that you use this form to alert us to any designs that appears to be too similar to another design. We track when artists are flagged for a design that we consider to be too similar, and have a three-strike policy on copying.
- Stock art: We encourage you to use your own original artwork in your submissions. However, you may use stock art in a transformative way that reimagines the elements. They must be royalty-free with a usable license, without payment of any royalty by Minted or any other limitations.
- Iterations: Do not submit multiple submissions of the same design with different colorways or minor tweaks. Learn about iterations here.
- Repurposes: Don't submit repurposes of your designs already for sale on Minted to this Challenge. (Not sure if your design is a repurpose? Find out here.)