When your files are complete, you will upload your files through your My Projects page through your artist profile.
1. Name & Colorways
On this page, you will be asked to provide the following info:
- Art Print Title (preferably the same as your winning submission)
- Color swatch value (color that is most prominent in that colorway)
- Colorway Name (avoid general names like “blue”. Examples can be found here.)
- Color Filter Values (up to 3 predominant colors used in the colorway)
*Note: If you are adding multiple colorways for your design, please be sure to do it on this page before clicking “next”. You can do this by clicking the button at the bottom of the page that says “+ add a colorway”.
2. Merchandising Info
Here, you will input all merchandising information that you would like attributed to your work. Please submit a description of the piece, the recommended color frame, art type, style filters, and search terms.
- Description: include a summary of what the piece depicts, original medium, technique, location of the subject (ex: London), color palette (ex: neutrals).
*Please ensure you are meeting the minimum requirement of 240 characters.
- Keywords (for search tags): include descriptors like “ocean,” “abstract,” “vintage,” “black & white,” and “geometric” paired with tokens like “wall art,” “canvas,” “art,” “art print,” and “poster”.
3. Upload Files
For raster artwork, the image size must accommodate either the height or width for the largest dimension (44’’ x 60’’ for landscape/portrait and 44’’ x 44’’for square). Your .jpeg image should also have a minimum resolution of 150 ppi.
For vector artwork, please use the provided Illustrator templates. Make sure all photos, textures and linked artwork are embedded in the design and nothing extends past the inner guide.
After uploading your file(s) and clicking ‘next’, your files will be processed by our Art Team and you will be notified via email once your piece is ready for your review.
You will receive an email asking that you review your proofs and submit for approval. Download the proofs to check that everything looks correct, and click ‘next’. If you do not approve of the final proof, please click “back” at the bottom of the page, and re-upload corrected files. On the next page, review the merchandising information for your art and check for any spelling errors.
5. Submit for Approval
Once all your proofs look correct, you can then click ‘submit’ and your files will go through a final review by our Art Team before launching on minted.com. Our team will launch your piece once it completes final review. If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.