No, CMYK artists do not have an advantage in Challenges. We aim to create a level playing field for all artists who participate in our Challenges, regardless of their background, experience, or past success. Minted is a meritocracy and we depend on votes and design quality to determine winners. Top-ranked winners are determined solely by votes. Additionally, Minted's Editorial Council reviews all submissions and voting data and considers further factors such as diversity of style, risk-taking, gaps in the current assortment to help select Editors’ Picks. We have a confidential and proprietary voting algorithm and ensure our voting process fair. We do a lot of work to remove bias from voting and make sure that voters cannot game the system.
Articles in this section
- Do CMYK artists have an advantage in Challenges?
- What are the benefits of the program?
- Who are our CMYK artists and how did they get there?
- How many guaranteed picks do you provide to Y and K-level artists? Why do you provide guaranteed picks?
- How long does the CMYK program run?
- What does exclusivity mean for the K-level of the CMYK Program?
- How do artists qualify for the CMYK program?
- What is the CMYK Program? Why do we have one?