The CMYK program runs annually from April 1 to March 31. For example, to qualify for CMYK for the April 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020 program year, we evaluate your submissions, wins, and sales from the previous calendar year, January 1 - December 31, 2018. Minted typically announces the artists who qualified for CMYK artists in April of every year.
Articles in this section
- Do CMYK artists have an advantage in Challenges?
- What are the benefits of the program?
- Who are our CMYK artists and how did they get there?
- How many guaranteed picks do you provide to Y and K-level artists? Why do you provide guaranteed picks?
- How long does the CMYK program run?
- What does exclusivity mean for the K-level of the CMYK Program?
- How do artists qualify for the CMYK program?
- What is the CMYK Program? Why do we have one?