K-level artists sign one-year exclusivity contracts with Minted for the category they qualify for. During the program year, Minted will be the exclusive provider of the artists’ work in the category they qualify for and they cannot enter into a commercial relationship for the sale or license of designs with competing brands or retailers.
Articles in this section
- Do CMYK artists have an advantage in Challenges?
- What are the benefits of the program?
- Who are our CMYK artists and how did they get there?
- How many guaranteed picks do you provide to Y and K-level artists? Why do you provide guaranteed picks?
- How long does the CMYK program run?
- What does exclusivity mean for the K-level of the CMYK Program?
- How do artists qualify for the CMYK program?
- What is the CMYK Program? Why do we have one?