Minted artists receive notifications on Minted.com when a Challenge opens or goes into critique or voting, and when someone comments on your submission, replies to a comment you left, or tags you in a comment. Be sure to look out for important messages from the Artist Relations team as well!
How can I see my artist notifications?
To see your personalized notifications, click the bell icon in the top right of Minted.com while logged into your artist account.
Click a notification message to open a new page with relevant information. For example, when someone comments on your submission, click the notification to view the comment. Similarly, when a Challenge launches, click the notification to view the Challenge.
If on mobile or tablet, tap the menu icon to see your “Notifications” and the “Community Feed”.
The bell icon also allows you to toggle between the new artist notifications feature and the community feed, where you can stay up to date on Challenge first place winners, first place product launches, and product launches of artists you follow.
Please note you may experience a 2-3 minute delay with notifications.
What type of notifications appear in my notifications feed?
- Challenge Notifications, when a challenge opens, moves into critique, or opens for voting.
- Commenting & Tagging Notifications, when someone comments on your submission, replies to a comment on your submission, or tags you in a comment.
- Messages from the Artist Relations team, referencing important updates such as tech news, policy and process updates, event news, and more.
What type of notifications appear in my Community Feed?
- First-place winners, when a first-place winner from a Minted Design Challenge is announced or first-place art and designs from Minted Design Challenge are launched as products to the site.
- Activity by artists you follow, when an artist you’ve “liked” has launched a new Challenge-winning product or self-launched product.