If you would like to change your payment method (i.e. from PayPal to Global Bank Transfer), please e-mail email@example.com directly. Our team will generate a unique link for your account to switch the payment method. Due to security reasons, the link expires in 24 hours, so please plan accordingly to update your payment method.
If you would like to update your banking information under Global Bank Transfer, please contact Payoneer Customer Care, with the following information:
- Reason for changing your bank details.
- Instruction to add your new bank account under "Minted" specific Payoneer program as primary payout method.
- Date of birth.
- Username (the email address associated with your Payoneer Account).
- Last 4 digits of your current bank account on file.
- A copy of a voided check for your new bank account (if you cannot provide a voided check, they will require an official bank document stating the details of the bank account).
If you are unable to get a resolution through Payoneer in 3 business days, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your new Bank Account and last 4 digits. Our team will work with Payoneer Account Management Team to expedite the review of your new Bank Account and switch your Global Bank Transfer to the new Bank Account.
Questions about your Payoneer account? Please contact Payoneer’s 24-hour support team here.