Minted reserves the right to remove any submissions that do not meet our print or quality standards or include copyrighted materials that may be subject to any infringement or intellectual property concerns. We will reach out to you if we are unable to include your entry in the ‘vote with your wallet’ phase of the challenge.
Articles in this section
- How does ‘vote with your wallet’ work?
- How are winners selected?
- Will all designs be available for purchase?
- What happens to my design after the challenge closes?
- Will winning designs be available through Minted.com after the challenge closes (on a category page)?
- Will Minted Now submissions appear in the submitted designs section of artist profiles?
- Will my Minted Now submission appear in my Minted Artist Store?