All updates on the Minted Now challenge will be posted here. Please see below for important info related to this challenge.
Highlights from the Not So Plain White Tee Minted Now Challenge launch call (3/9/18)
- This is a fun, new, experimental challenge model. Only participate if it's fun for you, there's no obligation to participate.
- We're excited to be able to offer customers to purchase more niche designs that might not be selected during our normal challenge process. We'll be offering a discount on all tees sold during the "Vote with your wallet" phase, and your friends and family can purchase your submitted designs whether or not they're later selected as winners.
- This is a new process, and not necessarily a big moneymaking opportunity. We are not looking for a large assortment and recommend limiting your submissions to 1-2 designs, maybe up to 5. We want to set reasonable expectations.
- There aren't any guidelines for what types of designs you're looking for, think about what designs your friends and family would be interested in, year round.
- You can incorporate text into your designs, and we would prefer hand lettered text or fonts that have been developed significantly.
- We'll be accepting repurposed designs, which should be submitted directly to the challenge, and unlike in past challenges, these designs will be eligible for all prize payments.
- There will be a different production process for these tees than for our previous tees. We'll be doing more rigorous quality testing, and making sure that the product is superior. Since this is a new endeavor, we'll be beginning by offering these tees in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL. We hope to expand to more sizes and potentially color options in the future.
- The technology developed for this challenge is new, and there may be bugs and glitches. Our Artist Relations and Engineering team will be responding to emails over the weekend to help with any issues that arise. The upload process may take some time, but if you're having trouble after a few tries please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Minted Now submissions are currently not supported on Internet Explorer, but we are working to update this. You can submit to Minted Now via Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Artists have reported that they are unable to delete submissions on their own. If you receive an error message after your final submission is processed, please check your recently submitted designs to be sure that it does not appear there before resubmitting your design to avoid duplicate entries. If you have already submitted duplicate designs, please email email@example.com and specify the title of the design you would like removed.
- The submission images on the challenge page are taking some time to render, both during the submission process and after the design is submitted. Do not be concerned if you see the below image right after you complete your submission, it will be updated soon!
Minted Now is an entirely new challenge format, and technical issues may arise. This page will be updated with the latest information on any issues that arise. If you are experiencing any technical issues that are not mentioned here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help.