In the Minted x Target Send More Letters Greeting Card Challenge and Minted x Target Let’s Eat Cake! Children’s Birthday Card Challenge, we will select winning designs that will be sold in our Target assortment. Some winners may be sold in the full Target chain, while others may be sold in a subset of Target stores. Half of the cards that we sell at Target will be exclusive to Target for the time when they’re sold at Target, while the other half could be sold at other retailers simultaneously. Target might also accept some picks from the New Formats Children’s Greeting Card Challenge, but that is not guaranteed. Additional picks from all three challenges will be sold to other retailers in Minted’s wholesale assortment and may also be sold on minted.com and the Minted store. Our current greeting cards partners include Target and Pottery Barn Kids. We’re excited to showcase these designs and expand Minted’s wholesale partnerships.
Articles in this section
- How should I create my submissions to the New Formats Children’s Birthday Greeting Card Challenge?
- How should I create my submissions to the Minted x Target Send More Letters Greeting Card Challenge and Minted x Target Let’s Eat Cake! Children’s Birthday Card Challenge?
- Can I submit repurposed designs to these challenges?
- Can I submit iterations of my design as separate submissions to these challenges?
- Which cards will be sold in Target?
- How are you selling the greeting cards that won in the last greeting card challenge?
- How can writers get involved in these challenges?
- What copy is available for me to use in these challenges?
- How will artists and writers be credited on winning greeting cards?
- What is the payment structure for greeting card challenges? What is the commission rate?