When we launched the Better Together Minted Greeting Card Challenge last year, we welcomed writers into our community by having them submit their writing (copy) for artists to incorporate into greeting card submissions. We’ve curated a list of strong copy from last year and included this recommended copy in the Challenge Kit titled ‘Minted Recommended Copy’. You’re also welcome to use your own original copy in your submission. Please do not use copy from previously winning designs from the Better Together Greeting Card Challenge in your new submissions.
Articles in this section
- How should I create my submissions to the New Formats Children’s Birthday Greeting Card Challenge?
- How should I create my submissions to the Minted x Target Send More Letters Greeting Card Challenge and Minted x Target Let’s Eat Cake! Children’s Birthday Card Challenge?
- Can I submit repurposed designs to these challenges?
- Can I submit iterations of my design as separate submissions to these challenges?
- Which cards will be sold in Target?
- How are you selling the greeting cards that won in the last greeting card challenge?
- How can writers get involved in these challenges?
- What copy is available for me to use in these challenges?
- How will artists and writers be credited on winning greeting cards?
- What is the payment structure for greeting card challenges? What is the commission rate?