When we launched Minted's Better Together Minted Greeting Card Challenge, we welcomed writers into our community by having them submit their writing (copy) for artists to incorporate into greeting card submissions. We’ve curated a list of strong copy from that challenge and have included this recommended copy in the Challenge Kit for each respective Greeting Card Challenge. You’re also welcome to use your own original copy in your submission. Please do not use copy from previously winning designs, as we will not be selecting designs using the same copy as other designs in our existing assortment.
Articles in this section
- How should I create my submissions to the Minted Greeting Card Challenges?
- Can I submit repurposed designs to these challenges?
- Can I submit iterations of my design as separate submissions to these challenges?
- What copy is available for me to use in these challenges?
- How can writers get involved in these challenges?
- What is the payment structure for greeting card challenges? What is the commission rate?
- How will artists and writers be credited on winning greeting cards?