Because we had such strong copy submissions from our last Challenge, we’ve included a curated list of strong copy submissions from last year in the new Challenge Kit. Although we will not be sourcing new copy lines for this Challenge, anyone is welcome to submit a design, including new, original copy, to these Challenges. Writers are open to partner with artists to create copy for new designs. You are welcome to join our Minted Community Facebook Group to connect with our artist community. If you’re interested in joining the group, please send a friend request to Minted Artists and we’ll have you added right away!
Articles in this section
- How should I create my submissions to the New Formats Children’s Birthday Greeting Card Challenge?
- How should I create my submissions to the Minted x Target Send More Letters Greeting Card Challenge and Minted x Target Let’s Eat Cake! Children’s Birthday Card Challenge?
- Can I submit repurposed designs to these challenges?
- Can I submit iterations of my design as separate submissions to these challenges?
- Which cards will be sold in Target?
- How are you selling the greeting cards that won in the last greeting card challenge?
- How can writers get involved in these challenges?
- What copy is available for me to use in these challenges?
- How will artists and writers be credited on winning greeting cards?
- What is the payment structure for greeting card challenges? What is the commission rate?