Because we had such strong copy submissions from the Better Together Greeting Card Challenge, we’ve included a curated list of strong copy submissions from that Challenge in each new Challenge Kits. Although we will not be sourcing new copy lines for this Challenge, anyone is welcome to submit a design, including new, original copy, to these Challenges. Writers are open to partner with artists to create copy for new designs. You are welcome to join our Minted Community Facebook Group to connect with our artist community. If you’re interested in joining the group, please request to join the Minted Community Facebook Group and answer the required question. We’ll have you added right away!
Articles in this section
- How should I create my submissions to the Minted Greeting Card Challenges?
- Can I submit repurposed designs to these challenges?
- Can I submit iterations of my design as separate submissions to these challenges?
- What copy is available for me to use in these challenges?
- How can writers get involved in these challenges?
- What is the payment structure for greeting card challenges? What is the commission rate?
- How will artists and writers be credited on winning greeting cards?