No, please do not submit iterations of the same design directly to these challenges. If you’d like help choosing which version of your design to submit, try a design poll! Other artists will be able to vote for their favorite version and can leave feedback to share their thoughts and help you decide.
Articles in this section
- How should I create my submissions to the New Formats Children’s Birthday Greeting Card Challenge?
- How should I create my submissions to the Minted x Target Send More Letters Greeting Card Challenge and Minted x Target Let’s Eat Cake! Children’s Birthday Card Challenge?
- Can I submit repurposed designs to these challenges?
- Can I submit iterations of my design as separate submissions to these challenges?
- Which cards will be sold in Target?
- How are you selling the greeting cards that won in the last greeting card challenge?
- How can writers get involved in these challenges?
- What copy is available for me to use in these challenges?
- How will artists and writers be credited on winning greeting cards?
- What is the payment structure for greeting card challenges? What is the commission rate?