We love hand-lettered text and welcome it in non-customizable elements (for example, a greeting like 'Save the Date' or 'Happy Birthday')! Any text that customers will want to change or personalize will need to be editable though, so please do not create hand-drawn text for those elements.
Articles in this section
- How do I know which fonts I can or can't use for non-editable text?
- What do I need to know about using fonts when designing for Minted?
- Can I use typefaces that aren't on the Minted Font List to submit to challenges?
- Do you provide the fonts on your Minted Font List?
- Can I use text that I hand-lettered or illustrated myself?
- Can I use fonts outside of the Minted Fonts List if I outline them?