How to ensure you receive Minted emails:
- Add Minted Email Addresses to your Contacts - Please be sure to add Minted to your email address book or contacts, which designates us as a safe sender. Please add email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be Careful When Unsubscribing - For community-wide emails (like challenge and winners' announcements), we use the same email system as our Marketing Team. If you unsubscribe from a Minted customer email, you will also unsubscribe from community-wide emails.
- Emails Us if You Change Your Email - If you change the email address associated with your Minted.com account, please shoot us at email at email@example.com to let us know.
What to do if you are no longer receiving emails:
- Check Your Spam/Junk Folder - Our emails are sometimes filtered into Spam, so please be sure to check your Spam folder and let us out of there!
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org - Please send us the following information so we can help resolve the issue as quickly as possible:
- Have you already check your Spam/Junk folder?
- When do you think you stopped receiving emails?
- Which emails did you stop receiving? Automated emails like sales alerts and emails when somebody 'likes' your designs or Community-wide emails like challenge and winners' announcements?
- Have you unsubscribed to any Minted community or customer emails before?
- Did you recently change the email address associated with your Minted account?
We will get everything sorted out for you!