To edit a submission:
- Hover over the top right icon of your Minted account
- Click "artist dashboard" in the drop down menu
- Select "My Profile"
- Scroll down and click “Manage Your Collection”
- From there, you can search by “editable” submissions, then click “edit” under the specific design you’d like to update.
- You can then edit the associated information, "unhide" a hidden submission, or upload a new version of your work.
Another way to edit a submission is to go to the page of the design you'd like to update and then click on "Edit my design" right below "About the design" on the right-hand side.
Keep in mind that you can only edit your submissions until voting opens, so don't wait until the last minute!