NEW TO MINTED?
Below are some articles and links to resources that will help you as a new artist on Minted.
Tips for success in Minted Challenges - Informative blog post where seasoned Minted artists give advice on how to be successful in Minted challenges
Articles on how the challenge process works at Minted - This will take you to the Challenge section of our FAQ
Feedback / Polls / Critique Resources
- Tips for critiquing Minted Art and Design - Informative blog post that offers advice on how to use the polls feature and offer constructive feedback
- Master Art and Design Critiques - More advanced information on how to critique artwork on Minted
- Articles on Critiques, Feedback, and Polls - This will take you to the FAQ articles on these topics
- Find out about new open challenges on the challenge page
- Ways to Connect with the Minted Community - Informative blog post on how you can become an active member of the Minted Community
- Minted Facebook Group - Learn how to join the private Minted Community Facebook Group where you can make new friends and connect with other artists
- Articles on how voting works - This will take you to the FAQ articles on how voting works, when voting happens, and who can vote in challenges
Community Blog Resources
- Minted's blog Julep has a dedicated section for community updates and education you can find it by clicking on 'Minted Community' when you're on the blog
- Blog articles for new artists - this is a section of the community blog where we publish helpful articles for new artists
You can find a list of all upcoming Minted community events on this page under the Events section.
- Office Hours for New Artists takes place every Friday from 10am - 11am in the forum. This is a great place for new artists to ask any questions they may have about how Minted works.
- The New Artist Orientation Call is an hour long call where new artists can learn more about how Minted works and ask questions. There is a short presentation and time for new artists to ask questions. Every new artist should attend this call! Check the events calendar to see when the next New Artist call is scheduled and to RSVP. We will also email all new artists about the call.
- The Buddy Program was created to make the community stronger and to help foster friendships in the community. Buddy's are also a great way to get feedback on your work and ask questions you may not want to bring to a big group. Learn more about the Buddy Program right here. We'll be opening up the program again in May.