What tax forms should I expect to file?


All artists must first fill out a W9 and turn it in to Minted via your designer profile. You can find a downloadable, editable W9 in your designer profile. Go to 'Edit My Designer Profile,' then scroll down to the Payment section on the left-hand side. There you can upload your completed W9. 

Important Update: Artists who receive payment from Minted during the year will receive a 1099 by the end of January. We must now send every designer a 1099, not just those who were paid over $600. 

We do not send out W2s because Minted Design Community members are not employees. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk