You can update your payment information through your designer profile. Please login to your designer studio, click on “Edit Your Designer Profile,” and then fill our the “Payment Info” section. Please do the following:
Update your W9: We include a digital, editable W9 that you can download, fill out, and then re-upload to your Designer Profile.
- Fill out a blank W-9 form from here or clicking "Download blank W-9" under the "Payment Info" section.
- If you are using a digital signature in PDF (ink or digital signature is acceptable), please save your completed W-9 by going to "Print," selecting "Print to PDF," then clicking "save" - this helps avoid any file type issues.
- Otherwise, please use a scanned PDF copy of your W-9. If you are using ink and do not have a scanner, there are now many free, downloadable mobile apps that will let you take a PDF scan of your W-9, that you can then upload to your profile.
- Make sure you save as a *PDF* file, not any other file type
- Upload your completed PDF to the "Payment Info" section, under "Completed W-9 (For U.S. designers only)" by clicking on "Choose File" and selecting your saved PDF.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- If you are an international artist, we do not require a W9 from you. Please fill out a W-8BEN and upload it in the same place you'd upload your W9.
Enter your PayPal ID: This is the email address associated with your free PayPal account. As of July 2013, we now pay all designer payments via PayPal. (Designers who signed up for direct deposit prior to July 2013 will be grandfathered in and will continue to be paid via direct deposit.). PayPal is much faster and we pay any associated PayPal fees on our end.
Please also be sure to fill out your address in the “Mailing Info” section so that you can receive automated samples of your stationery and A7/square designs.