Yes! Minted handles all fulfillment on your self-launched designs. You maintain the rights to the artwork, while Minted takes care of all customer service, printing, and shipping. All orders for self-launched designs will go directly to print, without a proof sent to the customer.
Articles in this section
- What is the self-launch feature?
- Where can I find templates for self-launch?
- Can I use stock images in self-launched products in my Minted Artist Store?
- If I can self-launch my work, why should I keep participating in challenges?
- What is the benefit of making my self-launched art exclusive to Minted?
- How will my name appear on my self-launched products?
- Does Minted print my self-launched designs and artwork?
- Can I receive a sample of my self-launched work?
- Whose self-launched pieces show up on main shopping pages?
- Can I delete or hide products that I have self-launched?