You may incorporate stock images or third-party assets into self-launched products as long as you possess the necessary rights. In other words, by agreeing to the Minted Artist Store terms, you agree that you will not upload anything that violates any intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party. To comply with these terms, licenses must be royalty-free, transferable, and for unlimited commercial use. You can read the complete Minted Artist Store Terms and Conditions here.
Articles in this section
- What is the self-launch feature?
- Where can I find templates for self-launch?
- Can I use stock images in self-launched products in my Minted Artist Store?
- If I can self-launch my work, why should I keep participating in challenges?
- What is the benefit of making my self-launched art exclusive to Minted?
- How will my name appear on my self-launched products?
- Does Minted print my self-launched designs and artwork?
- Can I receive a sample of my self-launched work?
- Whose self-launched pieces show up on main shopping pages?
- Can I delete or hide products that I have self-launched?