The short answer is "no," you cannot submit a design that is being sold anywhere else. You can certainly reuse your own design elements to create a new design, so long as it is distinctly different from the first. That said, we are definitely willing to consider exceptions to this if you are willing and able to discontinue selling the design elsewhere. Please email us at email@example.com with details prior to submitting, if your submission is currently for sale elsewhere.
Articles in this section
- Who can submit to Minted Challenges?
- How do I create my submission?
- Can I use lyrics or famous quotes in my submissions?
- Can I submit a design that I’m currently selling somewhere else?
- How do I access the photos in my photo kit?
- Does Minted hold the rights to my submissions? (The Trial Period)
- How do I upload my submission to a Minted Challenge?
- I missed the deadline! Can I still submit my design?
- How do I edit my submission?
- How do I remove my submission?