Third-party art is any creative design or illustration created by a third party that you include as a component in your challenge submission. This includes stock images, vector art, stock photography, illustrations, textures, and any other similar creative assets.
Articles in this section
- Can I use stock images or third-party assets in my designs?
- What is third-party art?
- How do I notify Minted if one of my submissions incorporates a third-party asset?
- Why has the challenge submission form been updated?
- Can I submit a design that incorporates my own stock art?
- How does Minted use the information indicated on the submission form? Will my work be penalized if I incorporate stock art?
- Does this policy apply to designs selected as winners before the updated stock image policy went into effect on 4/10/17?
- Can I use stock art in Limited Edition Fine Art Challenges?
- Can I use stock art in self-launched products in my Minted Artist Store?
- What do I do if I see something on the site that I believe violates Minted Stock Image Policy?