Once you submit a design, you can’t use it elsewhere for 90 days after the submission deadline for that specific challenge (the Trial Period). If your design wins, then it will go up for sale on the Minted site only and cannot be sold elsewhere. If the design does not win, the rights revert back to you after the 90 day Trial Period, at which point you’re free to use it however you’d like!
Articles in this section
- Who owns the artwork on Minted?
- Can I sell my Minted design in another format elsewhere?
- If my submission does not win, can I sell it somewhere else?
- Does Minted ever retire or discontinue designs?
- What are the terms & conditions for Stationery?
- What are the terms & conditions for Limited Edition Art?
- Can Minted employees enter and win competitions?
- What are the terms & conditions for Minted Artist Stores and self-launch?