You can update your payment information through your artist profile at any time. Please login to your artist studio, click on “Edit Your Artist Profile,” and then fill out both your “Mailing Info” and your “Payment Info” in the left-hand column. Your “Mailing Info” is used to send you automated samples of certain product types (stationery and A7, square cards). Your “Payment Info” is used to send you your challenge prize payments and quarterly commission payments via PayPal. We include a digital, editable W9 that US citizens must download, fill out, and then re upload without printing out. Please make sure to click "submit" to save your information.
We no longer send payments via check. Instead, please enter the email address associated with your PayPal account in the PayPal ID field.
When updating your payment information, please be sure that you:
Update your W9: We include a digital, editable W9 that you can download, fill out, and then re-upload to your Designer Profile.
- Fill out a blank W-9 form from here or clicking "Download blank W-9" under the "Payment Info" section.
- If you are using a digital signature in PDF (ink or digital signature is acceptable), please save your completed W-9 by going to "Print," selecting "Print to PDF," then clicking "save" - this helps avoid any file type issues.
- Otherwise, please use a scanned PDF copy of your W-9. If you are using ink and do not have a scanner, there are now many free, downloadable mobile apps that will let you take a PDF scan of your W-9, that you can then upload to your profile.
- Make sure you save as a *PDF* file, not any other file type
- Upload your completed PDF to the "Payment Info" section, under "Completed W-9 (For U.S. artists only)" by clicking on "Choose File" and selecting your saved PDF. (Artists
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- If you are an international artist, we do not require a W9 from you. Please fill out a W-8BEN and upload it in the same place you'd upload your W9.
Enter your PayPal ID: This is the email address associated with your free PayPal account. As of July 2013, we now pay all designer payments via PayPal. (Artists who signed up for direct deposit prior to July 2013 will be grandfathered in and will continue to be paid via direct deposit.). PayPal is much faster and we pay any associated PayPal fees on our end.
Enter your mailing address: Please also be sure to fill out your address in the “Mailing Info” section so that you can receive automated samples of your stationery and A7/square designs. If you reside outside of the United States, we will need your current mailing address listed in your profile in order to process your payments.