Please do not self-launch any of your winning entries! All winning designs will be displayed on their respective Minted category pages and therefore must be launched internally to ensure they meet Minted’s web and print standards.
Articles in this section
- What is the self-launch feature?
- Where can I find templates for self-launch?
- Can I use stock images in self-launched products in my Minted Artist Store?
- If I can self-launch my work, why should I keep participating in challenges?
- What is the benefit of making my self-launched art exclusive to Minted?
- How will my name appear on my self-launched products?
- Does Minted print my self-launched designs and artwork?
- Can I receive a sample of my self-launched work?
- Whose self-launched pieces show up on main shopping pages?
- Can I delete or hide products that I have self-launched?