As part of the design submission process, you will be asked to certify whether or not your design contains any third-party assets. If your design incorporates any third-party assets (with the exception of fonts), then simply select the checkbox next to: “My work includes stock images that I obtained from a third party, and I have a valid license for this.” Once you select this box, you will be prompted to provide links to any stock images used.
Articles in this section
- Can I use stock images or third-party assets in my designs?
- What is third-party art?
- How do I notify Minted if one of my submissions incorporates a third-party asset?
- Why has the challenge submission form been updated?
- Can I submit a design that incorporates my own stock art?
- How does Minted use the information indicated on the submission form? Will my work be penalized if I incorporate stock art?
- Does this policy apply to designs selected as winners before the updated stock image policy went into effect on 4/10/17?
- Can I use stock art in Limited Edition Fine Art Challenges?
- Can I use stock art in self-launched products in my Minted Artist Store?
- What do I do if I see something on the site that I believe violates Minted Stock Image Policy?