If you currently have stock images available for sale or use, you may incorporate them into a challenge submission; however, the standard process will apply. On the submission page, you will still need to select the first checkbox (“My work includes stock images”) and provide the link(s) to the stock images you sell. Your piece will then be reviewed to ensure it meets Minted’s threshold for sufficient transformation and that any stock images used have been truly reimagined.
Articles in this section
- Can I use stock images or third-party assets in my designs?
- What is third-party art?
- How do I notify Minted if one of my submissions incorporates a third-party asset?
- Why has the challenge submission form been updated?
- Can I submit a design that incorporates my own stock art?
- How does Minted use the information indicated on the submission form? Will my work be penalized if I incorporate stock art?
- Does this policy apply to designs selected as winners before the updated stock image policy went into effect on 4/10/17?
- Can I use stock art in Limited Edition Fine Art Challenges?
- Can I use stock art in self-launched products in my Minted Artist Store?
- What do I do if I see something on the site that I believe violates Minted Stock Image Policy?