Minted’s current stock image policy is effective as of April 10, 2017. The policy is applicable to any designs submitted to challenges after this date and will not be applied retroactively. Designs submitted prior to this date will follow the terms and conditions outlined in the respective challenge.
Articles in this section
- Can I use stock images or third-party assets in my designs?
- What is third-party art?
- How do I notify Minted if one of my submissions incorporates a third-party asset?
- Why has the challenge submission form been updated?
- Can I submit a design that incorporates my own stock art?
- How does Minted use the information indicated on the submission form? Will my work be penalized if I incorporate stock art?
- Does this policy apply to designs selected as winners before the updated stock image policy went into effect on 4/10/17?
- Can I use stock art in Limited Edition Fine Art Challenges?
- Can I use stock art in self-launched products in my Minted Artist Store?
- What do I do if I see something on the site that I believe violates Minted Stock Image Policy?