You may incorporate stock images or third-party assets into self-launched products as long as you possess the necessary rights. In other words, by agreeing to the Minted Artist Store terms, you agree that you will not upload anything that violates any intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party. To comply with these terms, licenses must be royalty-free, transferable, and for unlimited commercial use. You can read the complete Minted Artist Store Terms and Conditions here.
Articles in this section
- Can I use stock images or third-party assets in my designs?
- What is third-party art?
- How do I notify Minted if one of my submissions incorporates a third-party asset?
- Why has the challenge submission form been updated?
- Can I submit a design that incorporates my own stock art?
- How does Minted use the information indicated on the submission form? Will my work be penalized if I incorporate stock art?
- Does this policy apply to designs selected as winners before the updated stock image policy went into effect on 4/10/17?
- Can I use stock art in Limited Edition Fine Art Challenges?
- Can I use stock art in self-launched products in my Minted Artist Store?
- What do I do if I see something on the site that I believe violates Minted Stock Image Policy?